Popular Posts

Saturday 19 December 2015

The day it all began...

So. Here we are. I've decided to write a blog.

I'll be honest with you, this goes against my nature. I'm a complete introvert most of the time. Putting myself 'out there' is really difficult for me: I have this horrible crippling terror of being made fun of, which makes being a creative person a bit tricky. I used to love to write stories, but it's been a really long time since I've done any creative writing. That's why I've decided to put down my thoughts here in a way that people can see and comment on. I'm hoping it will help to snap me out of my inferiority complex rather than turn me into a trembling mess, but we'll see. Even if no-one reads it, at least I'm getting in some practice!

So without further ado (drum roll please), I present... The Whimsical World of Miss Betty Smart!


No comments:

Post a Comment